Nick Parish (NP) is a Portland-based writer and strategist with a background in editorial and product design. He has worked in various fields over the years, including media, org design, and sustainability. As an avid fly fisherman, Nick is passionate about conservation and mentors younger enthusiasts in the sport. Recently, he has focused on topics such as fermentation and its impact on the environment. He has been a long-standing friend of WITI since his days as a junior reporter on the NY Post’s sports desk, and has written on a range of topics for the newsletter, from media sharing in Cuba to the art of Kombucha-making.
- Why is this interesting? - The Fermentation Edition (2020-05-28)
- Why is this interesting? The Hobonichi Techo Edition (2020-08-25)
- The Dam Edition (2021-03-23)
- The Diary Edition (2021-06-30)
- The Fermentation Edition (2021-12-07)
- The Bike Bus Edition (2022-10-04)