JR Hildebrand (JRH) is a professional racing driver who has competed in the last 12 consecutive Indianapolis 500s and various other forms of motorsports during his career. Additionally, he is an adjunct lecturer for the REVS Program at Stanford University, where he oversees the development of future autonomous competition. Hildebrand has also contributed to multiple editions for WITI, including The Racing Safety Edition and The Virtual Racing Edition.
- Why is this interesting? - The Virtual Racing Edition (2020-05-19)
- Why is this interesting? - The Racing Safety Edition (2020-12-15)
- The Virtual Racing Edition (2021-08-26)
- The Racing Safety Edition (2022-04-06)
- The Racing Crossover Edition (2022-09-08)