Felix Salmon (FMS) is a renowned finance writer, podcaster, and contributor to various publications. He is the author of the popular Axios Capital newsletter, which offers fresh insights into the world of finance. Salmon has also written extensively on subjects such as philanthropy, art, and culture. In 2010, he gained further recognition when he was invited to breakfast by Colin and his team. Since then, he has become a regular contributor to WITI and is widely respected in his field. Recently, Salmon made headlines for his coverage of hedge fund billionaire Ken Griffin's purchase of a rare copy of the Constitution. These days, you can find him sharing his expertise on all things business and finance in his Sunday email newsletter, Axios Edge.
- Why is this interesting? - The Sackler Edition (2019-05-17)
- Why is this interesting? - The Pop Art Edition (2019-10-09)
- Why is this interesting? - The Brezel Edition (2019-10-29)
- Why is this interesting? - Wine Cave Edition (2019-12-23)
- Why is this interesting? - The Wine Happiness Edition (2020-10-15)
- The Auction Edition (2021-11-30)